5th of May 2023
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Keeper of records:
Kåska Oy, business ID FI29952486, located at Albertinkatu 10, 00150 Helsinki, Finland.
1. Eligibility: This lottery is open only to those who follow the page https://www.instagram.com/kaskadrinks/, are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, and take the recommended actions in individual lottery posts on the https://www.instagram.com/kaskadrinks/ page with the wordmark of the following events: Sideways Festival, Kesärauha Festival, Stadin Juhannus, Bättre Folk Festival and Festivaali Festival. Each lottery is conducted separately on a by-event basis. The lottery is only open to legal residents of Finland and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Kåska Oy, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the lottery. The lottery is subject to all applicable Finnish laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Kåska Oy as final and binding as it relates to the content of this lottery.
3. Lottery Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 9th of May 2023 and ending 21st of August 2023 at 20:00 UTC+2. All online entries must be received by 24th of July 2023 at 12:00 UTC+2. Each event lottery is subject to it's own schedule, as follows:
Sideways Festival: 9th of May 2023, ending 19th of May 2023 at 12:00 UTC+2.
Kesärauha Festival: 22nd of May 2023, ending 29th of May 2023 at 12:00 UTC+2.
Stadin Juhannus: 30th of May 2023, ending 6th of June 2023 at 12:00 UTC+2.
Bättre Folk Festival: 19th of June 2023, ending 26th of June 2023 at 12:00 UTC+2.
Festivaali Festival: 18th of July 2023, ending 24th of July 2023 at 12:00 UTC+2.
4. How to Enter: The lottery must be entered by following the https://www.instagram.com/kaskadrinks/ page and taking the recommended actions in individual lottery posts on the page. The entry must fulfil all lottery requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Kåska Oy. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple user accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Kåska Oy.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the lottery (the “Winner”) will receive two (2) tickets to the specified festival, with the appraised value(s) as follows:
Sideways Festival (3 day tickets 189,00 EUR x 2): 378,00 EUR.
Kesärauha Festival: (3 day tickets 155,00 EUR x 2): 310,00 EUR.
Stadin Juhannus: (3 day tickets 75,00 EUR x 2): 150,00 EUR).
Bättre Folk Festival: (2 day tickets 95,00 EUR x 2): 190,00 EUR.
Festivaali Festival: (2 day tickets 105,00 EUR x 2): 210,00 EUR.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Kåska Oy. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Kåska Oy’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all Finnish taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Kåska Oy to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be drawn by lottery and conducted by Kåska Oy from all entries that fill the requirements sen in this page. Winner will be notified by an Instagram direct message within 5 (five) days following selection of Winner. Kåska Oy shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this lottery is conditioned upon compliance with any and all Finnish laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by Winner (at Kåska Oy‘s sole discretion) will result in Winner’s disqualification as Winner of the lottery, and all privileges as Winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Kåska Oy, anyone acting on behalf of Kåska Oy, and Kåska Oy’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the lottery, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further lottery, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Kåska Oy. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Kåska Oy from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Kåska Oy may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Kåska Oy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the lottery should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Kåska Oy’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the lottery. In such case, Kåska Oy may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Kåska Oy. Kåska Oy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the lottery or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Kåska Oy has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the lottery, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by lottery rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the lottery may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Kåska Oy reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Kåska Oy and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the lottery and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This lottery is governed by the laws of Finland, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this lottery, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this lottery, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Finland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this lottery). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Kåska Oy, Albertinkatu 10, 00150 Helsinki, Finland. Requests must be received no later than 1st of September 2022.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the lottery is Kåska Oy, Albertinkatu 10, 00150 Helsinki, Finland. The lottery hosted by Kåska Oy is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Meta, Facebook and Instagram By Facebook.